From time to time Tunbridge Wells Writers hold presentation evenings covering different aspects of writing and the publishing industry. Individual evenings are promoted within the blog and given their own event pages, but it makes good sense to have a dedicated page on the site that links them all up. This is (or will be) it!
In time this will probably expand to include articles and “tips and tricks” garnered from elsewhere, but for now here is a small selection from our previous posts:
- The Style Council: Formatting guidelines for e-book project submissions.
- No Laughing Matter: Comedy Sketch Writing – By Scott Kingsnorth.
- Nutjobs: Comedy sketch “generator” – By Scott Kingsnorth.
- Planning Your Novel: A step by step guide – By Glyn Harper.
- Beta Readers: Get Yours Here! – By Mick Canning.